Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wal-Mart, Target finds

I'd like to start this off by saying this is nearly ALL food stuff. I am shameless about that. I love Fall goodies. 

The Pumpkin Cheesecake candle was a Target find. I had seen Brandon reviewing it a while back and whilst perusing the candles, I went looking for it and found this little 4 oz. for $4. It smells very strongly of cheesecake with a hint of pumpkin. I'm pretty sure I died and went to heaven, just a little bit, upon taking the lid off and smelling. I did begin burning it last night. It takes a long while to pool up and wouldn't pool completely but it wasn't a disaster and shows promise. If you like cheesecake, this is a cheap buy! Get it while it's there.

The rest (aka, food) came from Wal-Mart when I was actually just out for odds and ends for meals. PIC is a big fan of Marshmallows and found Pumpkin shaped ones, regular flavour, but then found these. Pumpkin Spice. Yummy. I am not a big fan of Marshmallows on their own. When I was a kid, we had a gas stove, so I would hold them over a flame and get them toasty before eating. But these aren't too bad honestly! 

The Pumpkin Cookies are essentially Pumpkin Spice cookies with Cream Cheese flavoured chips. We baked these last night and they are quite good! No prep. They are already formed in circles and ready to lay on the pan. Bake for about 15 minutes and you get soft cookies with slightly crispy edges that taste like a little chunk of heaven. In my humble opinion. 

The Caramel Apple cookie mix was PIC's choice. I showed them to him and he threw them into the cart without me getting a say. He is going to make these sometime soon. 

Lastly, a box of Pumpkin Spice pudding because why not? I have graham cracker crusts laying around so I'll put it to use. 

I can't stress enough that Fall is my favourite time of year with Winter in a close second. Christmas is fast approaching. My how this time of year flies by!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, look at all those pumpkin goodies! I have to track down those cookies!

    ReplyDelete