Friday, December 27, 2013

A busy time for a busy gal.

Hi and hello to all the folks who watch my blog. Even despite a near two month absence, I am still accumulating pageviews and have gone over the 10,000 mark. I would like to thank those of you who still check back perhaps hoping I've written something else and apologise to those who may be waiting, thinking perhaps I've abandoned my blog!

On a personal note, I semi-disappeared for a bit, off the internet altogether. I've got access, just lack the time to get on here and post anything, and buying B&BW! I've slowed down considerably, though I did go a few times before Christmas for some of the ladies I was buying for. I did go to the SAS today, more on that later.

PIC and I have reached a point in our lives where we are trying to figure out what we're doing, so we've been doing a lot of job-hunting, flat-hunting, and a lot of plain old working near opposite shifts! Since I don't drive, if he's not home, I don't go anywhere. 

I've decided rather than discontinuing blogging, or disappearing without a trace that I'll just put out here that I won't be updating often, but I'll still post. Nice compromise for now I hope!

At any rate, on to my SAS update, which I'll post as a different entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment