Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve, and Happy New Year readers!

Hi, hello! 

Upon an awful day at work, I had plans to stop in to check out the $4 FFM and Body Butters, potentially the $2.50 wallflowers too, but getting there and looking in the bins made me have a slight change of heart.

Forever Red Vanilla Rum has been marked 75%! I couldn't find any shower gels but there were loads of the body cream, a few FFMs and 3 EDPs, so at a steal of $8 after coupon, I wasn't saying no to it. I'll admit when I tried it in store, I had previously been wearing Velvet Sugar so my lack of a fondness for it as it were has yet to be truly measured. I am considering picking a couple more body creams up as I know a few people just on a whiff of this that will love it. If there's one thing I can say about it, it's definitely strong, and it definitely smells a lot like rum but it a delicious way.

The wallflowers below are Cider Lane, Sugared Lemons, Rio Glow and Cranberry Pear Bellini. See? I got what I went for. Mostly. Haha. My haul was just enough for the 10$ off but I saw a couple lonely Twisted Peppermint shower gels and with all my other Twisted Peppermint stuff, had to bring one of them home with me. That's pretty much a wrap for me I think. Now had there been a FFM for Sweet on Paris...

While I'm thinking about it, Sweet On Paris fans: Buy it while you can! My local store had only two lotions left, and about eight shower gels.

With that, I am off to dinner for PIC's stepdad's bday which is coincidentally today, and fireworks! 

Happy New Year Blogger, have a safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment