Sunday, December 29, 2013

SAS: Gift Card Edition

Hey guys,

I obtained a gift card to B&BW's for Christmas that I ultimately forgot to use when I went out to the SAS the other day, so since today was $9 3 Wicks (and apparently $5 Creamy Body Wash) I figured this would be a good time! 

My biggest reason for going however was to exchange that Warm Milk and Honey AT lotion I got that was partially used and definitely not supposed to be in the bins, but the candles would be a plus. I left empty handed as far as candles went. Their selection was literally Sicilian Orange and Tuscan Herbs. Major fail. I get that the point of the SAS is to rid the overflow and old stock but it's three days in and there's nothing to speak of.

Anyhow, before I repeat my rant from my previous entry, here's what I came out with:
I bought two of the last four Velvet Sugar Shimmer Bombs. I meant to buy one when I went out the first time, thought I did and made up for it by grabbing two because why not? Quite like it! Sweet On Paris is getting low on stock at my local store so I figured another set couldn't hurt, Winter Vanilla Latte Luxe soap was the last one available and I absolutely adore the decanter soaps, then the lip glosses pushed me to $30, last Twisted Peppermint and grabbed a random 50% off one.

PIC agreed that this SAS seems so very underwhelming. I only hope that June's SAS will be better. I'd say I am pretty well stocked until then, though I know me and I know I will go buy stuff still but not on a massive scale. Random gifts to people are fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment