Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Day brings a gem my way!

Okay, that was really bloody awful and cheesy. I would apologise if I weren't so excited about my trip to B&BW today. I asked PIC if we could go over to the other one in this county that we've not visited yet, the one we hit up day one as our third stop last SAS just to see. Last SAS, it's the location where I found Campfire Cookout and once again, while browsing and not really intending to buy unless I could find Snow Day wallflowers or candles, I sure spent again!

Can you say Snowed In?! I'm not really sure why but some stores sell these square label candles that I typically see by the wallflowers labeled tester while others don't. This particular store had a lot of them and I almost got a Cinnamon Tea one until I found a second Snowed In candle. I first heard of this candle some time last year, though I came aboard the B&BW wagon a bit late to get my hands on any so imagine my excitement upon finding these! Seeing them reminded me of Donovan over at Real Talk About B&BW Candles as he has in the past written about this particular scent. One of them has got a different lid though and I sniffed all the gold ones I could to try to find which one it was switched with but I suspect it was probably purchased. Oh well! I have to say I am quite fond of the cold throw on this baby and look forward to burning it. 

Champagne Toast however was the only 3 Wick candle they had leftover from the holidays in the 50% section and initially I had bought one for PIC's dad's girlfriend, now there's a doozy to say, but ended up liking it so much I bought myself one and I was struggling to find stuff to buy so I suppose I'll either keep or gift it. I snapped up the last Snow Day wallflower of course, and the last AT ES sugar scrub.

I didn't really care for the golden sugar scrub I've smelled in Forever Red but I'll give this one a shot.

Anyway that pretty much sums up my unexpected purchase today. I hope everyone is having a fantastic first day of the new year! PIC is due home shortly with a sushi plate from our favourite place. Off to work on those resolutions of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment