Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2/$22 + New Packaging

Hey guys!

As you are probably well aware, there was a big deal about the 2/$22 - I posted about it today. It was pulled from the website and in place of it was $6 Fall Traditions and a 25% off + $1 shipping on orders over $25. B&BW confirmed on their Facebook page my suspicions that the sale would resume it's run through Sunday starting tomorrow. I already expressed my thoughts earlier so I'll say naught more on it but it was in fact in stores still - at least it was in the stores I visited today! 

Also, I made an error in a previous post by stating Pink Chiffon Body Butter has released. One of my local stores has it out but the others don't, so selection might vary, if you're deadset on it call ahead and find out. The official launch as I am told for the new packaging will be October 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment