Saturday, September 7, 2013

What's new since Labor Day?

Being the lil slacker I am, I missed some newness over the last week so here I'll take the time to post what I find new on the website! While some of it may not be fresh to the site today, it's certainly new to me and perhaps to you if you don't check frequently.

 Blue Ribbon Pumpkins Fragrance Bulb Quartet - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksMahogany Teakwood Fragrance Bulb Quartet - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works 
 Eucalyptus Spearmint Fragrance Bulb Quartet - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksSweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fragrance Bulb Quartet - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works 

 What I found interesting was those bundles of wallflower bulbs. They are selling for $15, no box or anything. Cheaper than if you bought them separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment