Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A small outing; Christmas already?

Alright B&BW, ya got me. Sort of.

I ran a couple errands today and of course stopped by B&BW whilst out with the plan to buy a couple Mason Jars, but before I could check out, there I saw it. 4 Christmas Pocketbacs.

  • Candy Cane Bliss - Peppermint Schnapps. Am I right?
  • Winter Cranberry - Tart cranberry with a hint of a pine note.
  • Fresh Sparkling Snow - Smells a little like watermelon to me. When it dries, I can definitely smell tree.
  • Fresh Balsam - Smells a bit earthy and woodsy. Not as terrible as I figured an anti-bac in this scent might do.
These are going in the cabinet for now and NOT coming out until after Halloween at least. Back to your regularly scheduled Fall programming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment