Thursday, September 12, 2013

Amber Blush + Candle sale

Hey! Long time no post.

So, my store set out Amber Blush tonight and I couldn't resist buying it, obviously.
The official release as far as I can tell is September 23rd, but some stores are putting it out early. I decided on the TMC over the lotion because not only do I prefer TMC, I found the TMC was sweeter than the lotion and the lotion was more floral. Something I noticed in common with Beautiful Day. The shower gel, just like Beautiful Day, has a much fruitier smell to it as well. I sprayed the FFM on my wrist and it doesn't smell a whole lot different than the EDT. The minis also reflect the new bottle shape but the same price. Amber Blush will have a mini shower gel contrary to most scents nowadays, probably because it's meant to be an addition to the signature line that isn't seasonal and those do come with mini gels. 

At any rate, super excited for it and might get a mini lotion, maybe. 

Tomorrow starts 2/$22 3 Wick candles. Signs went up tonight for it. Probably thru Monday as per usual. Excited? Meh, I might grab a Roasted Pumpkin Butter, Pumpkin Carving and something else. I guess you have too many Fall candles when you are desperate for a third, right? 

Oh! Lastly, those lip balms I mentioned a long time ago went out. They are fresh picked lip balms fashioned similar to EOS in Strawberry and Apple flavours and rounded shapes. They are  much smaller though and clock in at a whopping $8. Thanks but no thanks. Cute as they may be, they aren't $8 cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment