Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Adventures!

Originally had a shift today but was told I wasn't needed and that's perfectly okay with me. I was tired and quite frankly, I don't feel too good.

PIC surprised me coming home early, so off we went to the mall, the no so usual store. The amount of associates in there today was a bit overwhelming. It felt like every time I turned around, someone was asking me if I needed help finding anything. I could've used help making up my mind, that's for sure! I took back Pumpkin Pecan Waffles after being sickened by the smell of the oil burning at another store and my two spare burns-like-crap Apple Crumbles. Also bought three candles, so here's what I got.

Applewood Bonfire and Marshmallow Fireside were simply hoarding habit. Autumn I burned this afternoon and fell in love so that inspired me purchasing another today. Harvest Coffee smells almost like Espresso Bar. PIC says it is less sweet, more coffee. And Pumpkin Carving because I was dying for it. Smells strongly of fresh pumpkin, a slight bit of spices and brown sugar. Lovely! 

I considered getting some Sexy Dahlia Rush off clearance but I was good and left! We then hit Target for stuff for Labor Day dinner, but I did want to share this find when I went to get hamburger buns.
Say what? I mean I see the Cinnamon Swirl roaming around all the time but I never pick them up. My grandpa used to get us cinnamon swirl raisin bread when I was a kid and I don't think I've had anything like it since. So I mean, I had to! Toast it up and butter. Mm. Maybe some vanilla ice cream? Man, decisions, decisions. 

I love Fall. Have I said that lately? I do. I also love Winter. So if you think I'm a nutter now, wait until Christmas. PIC is going to be driven mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment