Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Candles 2/$25, Forever Red/Midnight Buy EDT Get Lotion/Shower Gel

Hi, hello!

Things have been pretty quiet lately. B&BW is missing a few emails here and there from what I can see.

Currently they are running 2/$25 3 Wick Candles
$20 EDT/EDPs Select Stores and Online 
Buy Forever Red/Midnight EDT (full price) and get a free lotion and shower gel with your purchase
$8 Diamond Shimmer Mist

BEMINE10 - $10 off $30 Purchase, free shipping when order exceeds $50 AFTER the initial $10 off is applied.

Then the usual suspects for sales, which are the constantly ongoing sales when there are no specials.

I ordered two packages over the weekend with the Living Social free candle/shipping deal. I got one yesterday, and I am waiting on my second one today. I'll post them when the second one comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment