Saturday, February 15, 2014

Miscellaneous Information

Hello once again!

After parading my hauls, I realised I should go ahead and compile some info here for you.

Currently ongoing specials (end dates listed as according to emails, subject to change):
  • Buy 3, Get 3 Free Signature Collection (2/17)
  • $7 Mason Jar Candles (2/17)
  • $2.50 Anti-Bac Soap (2/16)
  • Up To 40% Off Your Entire purchase (2/17) scan barcode in stores, online code is one time use, so be careful about sharing!
The $20 EDT sale SHOULD have still be going per the email until 2/16 but they've since pulled it by the looks of it as it is not featured in today's email or as a sale on the website. That's the first time I've seen that sale run in the year and some odd months that I've shopped there, but I hope we see it again as it encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and buy them!

Speaking of EDTs, the Forever Collection has updated a bit! Their EDP was originally a 2.5oz. deal for $45, but now they've come out with a smaller (1.7oz.), cheaper bottle.

 $35.00

I seem to only be getting emails every other day so any changes that are made to the sales I am not seeing until the last minute lately. I also no longer see the bundle for the Forever Collection (buy EDP, get lotion & shower gel free), the email updated the date to the 23rd but now it's gone. I feel like it's a little hard to be accurate so this is to the best of my knowledge, as accurate as I have it. Unless I stop by for those Sweet Shop towels tomorrow I won't be back there again for a bit so it's hard to say for sure. If you are absolutely set on something, do yourself a favour and call your store before you go to confirm.

Also of note: those who frequent the main Facebook fan page for Bath and Body Works, you may be noticing the "Recent Posts By Others" section disappearing from time to time. People have mentioned it and they have finally commented on why it is happening.

"Sorry for any confusion! We remove the comment option when we are not able to closely monitor our page. We do this to protect our page, our brand, and most importantly - You - our fans! "

So for anyone wondering, there it is. 

Don't forget to check the post, there's some mailers roaming around, I've seen a free pocket bac, 20% off, and a free 3 wick candle. I have not personally received any (I almost never do) but keep your eyes peeled as they are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment