Monday, February 24, 2014

One more 2/$22 haul + Soap Sale + Newness

Hi, hello!

I went out to B&BW last night to get myself a treat and found some candles that my local store had at one time, and stopped carrying for a while, then got back. I'm talking about the Florida candles of course.

After deciding I needed more Velvet Sugar in my life I came across the Florida candles and my store had also restocked the Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief candle, I decided why not? I had smelled The Sunshine State and Palm Beach candles when my store had these in stock and I liked them well enough but not better than other offerings when they were available. I know they weren't in my local store when I went in for my last 2/$22 haul. Anyway, The Sunshine State is basically orange juice but not nauseating, we'll see when it burns. And Palm Beach is kind of a generic coconut smell but I love coconut enough that I'm not particularly bothered by this.

Anyway, Velvet Sugar and Mad About You are limited edition scents (to what extent, I'm not sure) and I don't know when they'll pulled from the shelves but I expect them to either be pulled for the newer scents (maybe not Hawaii, maybe World Gardens or whatever that line is going to be called) or simply dropped straight into the bins for SAS. This is all speculation on my part and not intended to be taken for fact! Well, except the fact that Velvet Sugar and Mad About You were confirmed limited runs by the B&BW Facebook page upon people asking.

Anyway, today marks the start of the 5/$18, 7/$24 handsoaps. I'm kind of glad the body care didn't go B3G3 or I would've been slightly annoyed.

Also, I haven't been keeping track of newness all that well but I'll be highlighting some of the stuff that caught my eye this morning upon perusing the B&BW website.

Garden Strawberries Hard Working Lip Butter - LipLicious - Bath & Body WorksMarket Peach Hard Working Lip Butter - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works 
Pink Passion Fruit Hard Working Lip Balm - LipLicious - Bath & Body WorksMarket Peach Hard Working Lip Balm - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works Garden Strawberries Hard Working Lip Balm - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works 

Watermelon Jelly Pops - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works

Lip stuff basically, Watermelon Jelly Pops made me go kind of bananas, I am expecting a watermelon jolly rancher flavour out of it and watch me get disappointed!

Also of note is the hardworking lip care, I am excited to see this go behind the one lonely cherry balm they introduced during last year's Fresh Picked.    

No comments:

Post a Comment