Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2/$25 3 Wicks, $6 Sun, Air, Sky, $8 Select Body Care

Hey guys! Just back in from a trip out. First I stopped by my local British grocer for some cup a soup, as I have a particular fondness for Oxtail when I'm sick and I got some homemade scones while I was at it. Next I went to Bath and Body Works and here's what I've seen.

75% Bins or towers will be there to clear out what's left. I got 2 more Sweet On Paris and 2 more Paris Nights lotions. I'm drastically cutting down on body care, so I am only buying what I know I love and a lot of it in case it doesn't come back. 

$8 Select Specialty Body Care. Didn't notice if this was in store actually as I got distracted, but you'll see online that almost all of the Aromatherapy and True Blue Spa is on an $8 each special right now. With the candles being 2/$25, add an $8 item and it goes to $33 just like with the old candle sales, so I'm thinking a bit of a compromise maybe. 

$6 Select Body Care - Sun, Air, Sky can be purchased for $6 per item in stores and online. In stores, the signs read "Excludes Diamond Shimmer Mist" however online, they are included.

2/$25 Candles. The dreaded candle sale. I can't say I'm happy with the sale. It beats paying full price but I was barely used to 2/$22. 

I bought four candles whilst out today, but I'll post about them tomorrow. I've smelled them before I got sick so I know I like them but I won't be able to tell you my thoughts about them today as I can barely smell right now. Be looking for that in the next few days when my sense of smell returns proper. I got 2 Raspberry Peach Macaron, 1 Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, and 1 Tokyo Petals (I liked Electric Tokyo better for a name but oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment