Monday, January 13, 2014

Pack Rat Instincts Kicking In ... NOW!

Hi and hello once again, 

Upon getting out of the shower today and then looking at B&BW's website, I decided I had to have all the Sweet on Paris I could lug out of there. Well, not really, but with the rising prices and a lack of stuff I'm liking (I smelled the new Sky, Air, Sun line, don't like it.) I might as well grab the stuff I like while it's still there. After using Sweet on Paris for a couple weeks now, I'm pretty much in love with it. I wish it were slightly stronger but oh well.

This was basically my hoarding haul from the SAS. The rest of signatures are 75% off, if you can find any of it. The first store I went to only had SoP in shower gel but they called my local store for me and reserved lotions which turned out to be unnecessary as they still had a massive stockpile of it. The Amber Blush souffle was finally 75% and they only had 3 left, so I got it and wandered around with it whilst smelling the new candles which I posted about in my last entry and then I found the last Amber Blush shimmer mist lumped in a nearly empty box of creamy body washes. This Forever Red Golden Sugar scrub was the last one I could find also, so why not? 

The stores are pretty bare, and online isn't the greatest either. The prices of the shower gels and lotions keep going $4-5, depending on the day you look. I got the ones above in store for their $3 sig returning scents. I kept forgetting to pick up a Paris Nights to go with my shimmer mists from last SAS. Online there's still some seasonal stuff which I haven't seen in store now for some days, oh except the first store had a Winter Candy Apple TMC and the second had a mini spray. It's mostly leftover old packaging now. 

So not even really a treasure hunt today so much as I had a specific intent and found a few goodies along the way. I'm planning to go through my stash some time and organise it further. I'd take a picture of it but I'll admit I might be slightly embarrassed. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment