Monday, January 13, 2014

Diamond Shimmer Mist + Sun, Air, Sky

I'm quite forgetful today. A little more information that I meant to unload in my sweet shop post, man I'm slacking!

The Shimmer Mists appeared in the SAS sale bins opening day and were wiped off the shelves (whilst the butters were both in bins and on shelves until a week ago, why I don't know.) because they were to be discontinued to make way for the Diamond Shimmer Mist for the signature collection. My store had them out today. As far as I can tell just appears to be the same old thing but in the current Fine Fragrance Mist bottle, in other words, the one you can't open up. The book lists "real diamond dust" posted here by Tess. The regular Shimmer Mist bottles I noticed had issues with leaking and getting jammed up so we'll see if this is an improvement.

Last item on the list is Sun, Air, and Sky mini lotions are previewing in stores currently (most of the full line is already available online.) for $3 ea. or 3/$6. The only one that I found remotely interesting was Pear Blossom Air but not interesting enough to buy. 3/$6 doesn't happen often so jump on that if you want it!



No comments:

Post a Comment