Sunday, January 5, 2014

SAS: One last go.

You know how it goes when I say last. 

Anyway, I wasn't feeling great yesterday. Hadn't slept well at all, and the nap I got left me feeling rather icky. I decided to get up and go out as I needed odds and ends from Target anyway and of course, B&BW is right by there so why not?

Behold my loot! I was excited to find a Marshmallow Fireside Wallflower hanging out with the bunch of Winter Fig. The Luxe hand soaps went 75% off which was my motivation for buying it, I absolutely love these soaps far more than the standard ones as they don't leave my hands even slightly dry like even the moisturizing ones kind of do. I got the last two mini mists from Vanilla Rum and one more cream for measure. Sweet On Paris is actually a funny story. When I take PIC with me to B&BW, I have him keep tabs on my current total as he's very excellent and fast with maths. He thought I had $30 worth without SoP but the cashier told me my total was $27 so I picked it up and when we got home, we found out the cashier had not scanned the soap as it was not listed on the receipt.

I'm gonna bring it up next time I go and offer to pay for it as I feel kind of bad about it. 

Happened to you? Stories welcome! Did you keep the item and not say anything else or go back and pay for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment