Sunday, January 12, 2014

Information Pending

Hi and hello guys and gals,

Just a small update for what is coming, what will be, whatever you wanna call it.

  • Candles: Now priced at $22.50 vs. the old $20.00. Sales will now run as 2/$25 instead of 2/$20. All I can say is I am glad I bought a crapton of candles because I really don't know if I am still going to continue buying them at this price.
  • Creamy Body Wash is being discontinued. What's left is all there is, get yours now. I remember someone commenting once that they didn't see the need to make the shower gels richer but I suppose this was the purpose. No more use for the body wash though I have to say I have a preference. Next.
  • Body Butter is being discontinued as well. True Blue Spa is still going to have theirs but no more signature. So soon after new artwork and finally a Pink Chiffon! If I had known I would've bought more. 
  • Wondered why Shimmer Mists were in the bins, now I know! Thanks to Tess of course, they are discontinuing and being replaced by Diamond Shimmer Mist. Check that out here along with other Spring news (candles and body care!)
With some of these changes, I'm foreseeing shopping a little less. Admittedly the body butters and body washes I didn't use a ton of, I enjoyed them and I feel like they are reducing their collection. With the inflating prices, I dunno. It's a bit off-putting to me! Perhaps I'm talking out of my arse a bit. I know I'll go back but still. Not liking the direction this is going in.

I should add that the candle sale thing isn't completely confirmed (I've seen a few B&BW employees mentioning it) so if I'm wrong, throw a shoe at me and kiss me. The other thing is that the Creamy Body Wash and Body Butters were replies from the reps over at the B&BW Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment