Monday, May 20, 2013

$5 Candles

I only actually owned 2 small candles before this: Market Peach due to the leftover gift event online. I don't like Peach at all actually, but I figured I could gift them if nothing else plus it got me $1 shipping if memory serves me right. I don't recall if there's been a $5 small candle sale since I started shopping B&BW until now honestly.

Anyway, I thought these would be a cute little option for the kitchen when I cook, or in the bath when I soak my feet as I tried a 3-wick candle in there and almost got choked out. Haha! I've heard these burn poorly (not from anyone at the store though.) but I figured why not give it a try. The variety was not so great though! I ended up cleaning out a few of the scents out of the store in this size with this relatively small buy. If burning fails, I have a wax warmer I can probably throw these on. I did a total of 3 transactions, one survey, two of the spend $10 get a free sig item. I find that accumulating these lotions and shower gels are great for adding on to gifts for people so I'm pretty much already set for Christmas as far as the women in my life are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment