Friday, May 31, 2013

Aromatherapy!

How I love these sales. Aromatherapy sales are always the ones I tend to miss. They are usually a DOD, featured as most of the time an online only (at least most of what I have seen this year confirms this) on a Sunday, so if even if it is available I'm never available to go get any and forget the shipping! Oh but this sale lasts until June 2nd.  Need some Aromatherapy? Now's your chance. 

This haul was 3 separate transactions. There are some new coupons floating about. One I printed two of, which was spend $10 get a signature collection item (up to $16.50! Probably to cater to the new beach glow body lotions) so I was excited to get my hands on another body butter disc and I figured I'd give the superfruit scrub another try. Malibu Heat smells too delicious not to! The other coupon was a spend $20, get a free 3 wick candle! Are you nuts? Of course I'll do that! I haven't splurged too badly lately and quite honestly, I needed some minor retail therapy and this did the trick! 

I'm not a fan of spearmint but the Stress Relief didn't put me off too badly. I'm still butthurt over Vanilla Verbena but I'll just bide my time until the SAS to hoard it like crazy. 

Small. Simple. To the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment