Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Quick visit

Today was a quick stop by the store for me. I was excited to finally buy some of the Destinations candles. I proceeded to snap up three different ones (that I already have but wanted more of), London Calling, Meet Me In Tahiti, and Rio Glow. 

Sadly I didn't have too much time to look around at the offerings. The 50% off select items have small bins in the stores too! They have a mini SAS going on with the Sweetheart collection and select True Blue Spa (Mango Butter, Raspberry). They also have the Triple Silk Lotions and metal scentportables. I didn't get to glance at much else. I do know their spring candles are also on clearance. I didn't catch the price, I don't like the spring stuff so I didn't even bother to look. If that's your thing, you may wanna go check out your store today!

Love TBS Raspberry? Get it NOW before it's gone!

Also the Pure Paradise and Malibu Heat Beach Glow Lotions are available in stores, they do not appear to be online at this time. 

Happy Memorial Day shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment