Monday, May 27, 2013

Info, info, info.

And so today ends Buy 3, Get 3 Free and 2/$22 3 Wick candles. If you didn't get your fix, it's your last chance. Aromatherapy Body Lotions are still $6 online only, but today is it.

For the 50%, I think they'll probably keep the bins out and keep it at 50% until it's all gone. Apparently the Mango Butter Soaps were supposed to stay because of the line of TBS soaps coming out this summer. I read it somewhere but don't remember where at the moment, nor do I have the info on hand. Soon enough.

Tomorrow is $6 Aromatherapy Body Wash per my lovelies! (A smart shopper would do the $6 lotions online and go buy the matching washes tomorrow.) Stopped in today to make a B3G3 but instead settled for a straight $30 with $10 off Malibu TBS stuff as I plan to get Aromatherapy washes. Lately those have been online only so I have been missing my fix of those as I don't order stuff unless I can't get it in store. And I'm sure you can imagine I'm not down my last drops of anything yet so I'm doing fine and frequenting less. More of a, use this first before you buy more!!!

Short and sweet. That's a wrap. Anticipating SAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment