Saturday, May 18, 2013

London Calling!

This was actually the first haul of the new stuff and my first try of Malibu Heat. This one however, I was dying to get my hands on London Calling. As a fiend of all things British I knew from seeing the candle when I was in store one of the first times shopping for Christmas that I'd love it. Not $20 love it though! I new next to nothing about B&BW then. By the time I figured it out, it was too late, the candle was gone. However I was able to secure two nicely executed phone orders from Johnson City, TN. Those gals are great by the way. If you want test candles, I hear Easton doesn't accept any coupons at all. Johnson City DOES. The only thing they don't take is survey coupons. Also because I placed my two orders close together, they remembered me from the first order and gave me free shipping when I originally only wanted 2 candles but they talked me into taking the last one to make it 3! How could I say no?

I was afraid to burn any of them though! What if it never came back? Gasp! Well luckily it did. I swapped some candles I had picked up and wondered why I got them or were gifted them for these babies and stocked up on the wallflowers. I fell in love with the scent via wallflower from the first time around when I ordered several different ones looking to try them out. I knew it was gonna be fun when I opened the thing, oil got on my hands and it smelled really good. Of course I went to wash them off quite quickly though! The wallflower also fell out of the wall which is a story for another day but no worries - nothing was damaged. How, I don't know. I burned the candle for the first time a few nights ago. Just like the wallflower. Tea and lemon about sums it up. 

Next 2/$22  I am going to clean my store out of them, I wish I was kidding. It's crazy how much I love this scent. It was hinted to me that one might come for Memorial Day. I am thinking May 22nd-26th/27th. It may begin on or near the weekend but we'll see.

Bonus: The watermelon lemonade wallflower is in my spacey second bedroom an it's strong! Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment