Thursday, May 23, 2013

50% mini haul

Small True Blue Spa haul today.
The stores are clearing out their stock of them so get them while you can! 50% in store and online + other items (Triple Silk Lotions, Select a Shimmer, Fragrance Oil kits, Scentportables and Sweetheart collection). They didn't have anymore of the Mango Butter soap at my store which made me a little sad but I'll probably order some.

I am already familiar with the Raspberry items and may gift some of this to someone since I have a fair amount. The cream gel though, I felt almost compelled to hoard because it's just great. The soaps are not part of the clearance. I am not sure why!

The Mango Butter items interested me slightly, but only slightly. Whenever I did the B2G1 on TBS, I always went for Raspberry, or the Malibu stuff. I'll say it once, the beach sand foot scrub is basically the best thing to ever touch my feet. But ahem, back to the Mango Butter. My store had testers of most things available so I decided to sniff these. I don't like mango much at all, but I find these have an interesting scent - I wish I could say I could describe it accurately but I can't since I really am only familiar with artificial mango which to me is vile and has me placed about ten feet from anything remotely mango. But what the heck? Why not? If I really hate it, I know someone who would LOVE it.

I don't care for the other stuff they are discounting this weekend, so my weekend buys (since I know I'll go!) are going to be candles. I've fallen in love with Meet Me In Tahiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment