Saturday, May 25, 2013

Aromatherapy CLASSICS + $6 Lotion

Aromatherapy Classics are online at the moment. According to Cia two scents are coming back for $6 a pop at the SAS and they are what you'll find currently. 

Sandalwood Rose: Body Lotion 
Bergamot Coriander: Body Lotion

The body washes don't appear to be online yet. All Aromatherapy Lotions are on sale for $6 presently - online only, not sure until when, I don't see anything for it in my email.

I am not familiar with either fragrance so I am curious about them, not curious enough to order without smelling but I'll definitely look at them when the SAS starts. 

 Also for fans of it, Tangelo Woods Body Cream is still available for $7.50, in addition to Warm Milk and Honey Lotion

Check out the 50% section online for more goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment