Thursday, May 30, 2013

Email, email!

Stressful day, A/C at work is busted, cue showering with Twisted Peppermint and feeling absolutely refreshed after getting out of the shower. Check my email and what lovely things I find! There are some new coupons going around right now via email. And I've brought them to one place for your shopping pleasure!

$10 off $30. Save your surveys! Free shipping with $50 purchase. Make sure it exceeds the $50 mark AFTER discounts. 

Free 3 Wick Candle with $20 purchase. No candle sale, no problem. 

Free Signature Collection Item (up to $16.50) with a $10 purchase! Save your bouncebacks and be wise! Don't get a lotion or shower gel with this baby! I got a body butter myself. 

These are all valid in store and online until June 2nd. Hint, hint, that's also when the Aromatherapy body wash sale ends. Here's your excuse for stocking up now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all of the great coupons... saving money and gifts with purchase is just pushing me towards a shopping trip Friday! Lisaa

    ReplyDelete