Saturday, May 18, 2013

Buy 2, Get 1 Adventures!

Figuring out how to get a good deal that I can't get any other day was hard! Not gonna lie! Originally I thought about getting a candle, then another $10 or more item and something free but I went back again to that bloody hair mist. I can't get over it! The SA and I talked a little bit about the sale, and how most folks purchase stuff like normal (they'll buy 2, get 1 of sig or something). To be fair this was a little hard to navigate to get it to $30.

This was two separate transactions. The first consisted of the hair mist and Limoncello hand soap (w/Malibu Heat gift set free) which I thought might work out okay for the survey but apparently not. The mentha lip balms also apparently ring up normal price despite being the $2 clearance too. That was unexpected even though I knew that the sales weren't valid today. The SA of course gave me the balm for $2 though! I love my store.

The second transaction was 2 Destinations wallflowers w/1 free and a free item (Up to $12) with a $10 purchase, which the SA commented that she hadn't thought of that, it was clever. I decided the exfoliating glove that the MH set came with wasn't my thing so I tried stuffing all my wallflowers into it. To no avail. Well it was worth a shot. I got a survey for using one and I've accumulated a rather disgusting amount of these SAS flyers for $10 off $40. Absolutely no use for them if you have plenty of surveys.

Bonus: My store did have the 4 ounce London Calling and Rio Glow candles priced at $12.50 in a special box that will not be part of $5 sale when the specials kick back in tomorrow. Most of the boxes were ripped where people had been opening them all day. I almost bought one but decided against it. These candles don't have lids either. They're cute, but I can't justify the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment