Monday, June 3, 2013

New sales, SAS anticipation, info

We're counting down the days to the SAS, 9 to go. Luckily the current sales aren't at all tempting so I will be able to spare any extra funds from torment at B&BW! Haven't had the time to pick back up my study on the 4 oz. candles honestly, but I'm sure I'll get to doing it when I have more spare time.

Wasn't feeling too hot today so I gave the Eucalyptus Spearmint shower gel a try. Not a bad one if I say so myself. I think I've gotten over my aversion to spearmint. Well. Maybe not the taste but at least the smell! It helps though, so I will keep the other bottle I got instead of throwing it into my bag o' gifts.

I have to say I am looking forward to the candles and wallflowers that will be returning for the SAS, the names sound way too good to pass up. Anyone who knows me personally knows my affinity for peppermint and mint chocolate in general. The classic scents I know nothing about and will have to examine when I walk through the door on June 12th. My track record for liking stuff that I haven't smelled before buying isn't good. I'll be inspecting the Aromatherapy as well. I'm hoping there'll be some sort of B2G2 on TBS and/or Aromatherapy but I haven't heard anything yet about that.

Looks like things are going to be fairly uneventful until the sale starts. This is going to be my second SAS. I was such a noob at the first one, but now I know what to do! 

One other thing I'm excited for before I sign off. Life Inside The Page has pictures of the Summer Chill bounceback coupon. At first I wasn't really sold and thought I might be ok to pass on this but after seeing the photos, perhaps not! Peppermint may be my winter go to but Coconut is my summer go to. This will be launching July 8th. Also in July (the 29th), there's going to be a Pumpkin fall collection (Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Pumpkin Cupcake) - info courtesy of Sincerely Kelley XOXO and LittleBalladeer

Looking forward to my first full Autumn/Winter with B&BW! Favourite time of the year. Bring it on.

PS - Thank you to the ladies whom I have linked to in this post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link...very kind of you. And I enjoy reading your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem. Thank you! Your blog was one of the ones to inspire to me to start my own!

      Delete