Friday, August 23, 2013

Candles! Candles!! Candles!!!

Hey guys! The long awaited candle sale has arrived. While I was at work, PIC texted me a slideshow of the candles HE bought when he dropped me off and my turn came after work!

He got two of the Marshmallow Fireside and I got two of them. His third was Apple Ale, which to me smells like a carbonated apple and spice deal. Almost like it's alcoholic honestly. The prize of the bunch was Pumpkin Pecan Waffles which sort of reminds me of Capn Crunch cereal slathered in maple syrup and topped with cinnamon. It was sold out online for the longest time and my store actually got their stock of it in and on the shelves. It seems to be a popular one in store too as there were only a handful left. I like it, but I'll burn it before I decide whether it's hoard-worthy or not.

The rest I've already reviewed elsewhere. I have come to the conclusion that I don't know what I was thinking when I picked Autumn Day over Autumn while the Mason Jars were on sale. When I smelled Autumn Day in the 3 wick, I came to the conclusion that it smelled kind of like an ashtray...blergh! I might swap it for an Autumn. 

I've also decided to foray into room sprays with my room spray--err perfume virginity going bye bye to Marshmallow Fireside. We'll see how I like it and whether I buy any more or not. 

My store had Pumpkin Carving out in the Mason Jars but not 3 wick yet. They also have Flannel out which is a less in your face Villa Bergamot to my nose. I normally don't like cologne-y scents but I was actually considering buying it! The rest of the Fall candles should be coming out soon. I smelled Applewood Bonfire and I want it I want it I want it! Straight up clean fire and woodsy. Amazing. I like the sweetness MF offers but for that night by the fire, that's gonna be a winner, I can tell now.

That's a wrap. Enjoy the candle sale my loves! I'm sure I'll buy at least one more set of tres before the sale is over. Thinking 'bout that Flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment