Sunday, August 4, 2013

In which I actually say something useful!

Hey guys! Just wanted to address a few things. 

As today is August 4th, we are fast approaching Monday when most stores should have everything out - if they already don't. My store started setting up Thursday even though they only had one of the Mason Jar handsoaps and were missing Wild Mint from Fresh Picked. Nonetheless, an exciting time, no?

Tonight marks the (true) end of the Hot Summer sale, these steals will be going away. 
  • $5 Select Body Care when I inquired about whether or not the products would be leaving, I was told no, but that they wouldn't be this current sale price. Forever Sunshine however will likely be pulled at this time.
  • $6 Wallflower Refills. Should stores have any left over, they'll be pulled for next SAS.
  • $3 Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
  • 1/$8, 2/$12 Sweet & Sexy Travel Size Mist preview

As for anything else, I suppose whatever candles they couldn't clearance will be taken back until the SAS. If your store has any decent 50% off candles leftover, now is the time! Also worth noting, I did find the boxed limited edition Destination 4oz. candles 50% off last time I was in store. They go for $6.25 now. Not the best of steals unless you can get the box in decent shape. I wanted a London Calling one so bad but the boxes on all of them were torn from people opening them. Plus they don't have a lid! 

I doubt stores will keep their 50%/75% shelves up much longer either. I would guess it's going to be pulled. 

 Malibu Heat lovers out there, it's going away Labor Day, so stock up now. I have no doubt we'll be seeing it again the day or so after Christmas at a steal but if you are low and don't have enough, as I say, now is the time! 

I would also like to note, not something ending but an interesting thing. I saw Coconut Vanilla still on the website.
 Coconut Vanilla Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works  


It looks to be at the old prices. Lotion & Shower Gel for $10.50, Mist for $12.00. The lotion has the little Online Exclusive tick on it so I'm wondering if it's sticking around for a while. It's not on any sort of discount and is available at the current signature deal. Fans of it, rejoice. It's still here. For now and doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Anyway, I'm putting off breakfast now. PIC should be home shortly and I am thinking we are going to hit our local B&BW.

No comments:

Post a Comment