Friday, August 16, 2013

Fan Exclusive of the day.

It's a little late now so I won't bother posting the picture, but today B&BW had a one day only fan exclusive deal where you get a free Hardworking Hand and Body Cream with any purchase, reminiscent of that coupon that allowed you to get a FFM free with any purchase.

I bring this news, now old news slightly late since I just got home and most if not all B&BW on this side of the country are closed right now. 

After a long, bad day at work, I decided to go indulge myself. I haven't done anything nice for myself in days. So I did what any B&BW fan would do. I went to B&BW.

The Fresh Picked creams were free. 

Scarlet Pumpkin and Heirloom Cranberries are so much win. ♥ 
PIC picked out Meyer Lemon. I was surprised he didn't get himself the Honeycrisp Apple. As for the Lemon, I like it alright. It's sort of tart, yet it has a layering of sugar I think to it. I don't know that I'll like it like I like Lemon Vanilla (that's a lot of likes...) but we'll see what PIC thinks of it. 

This isn't really much of a haul, more of an update - I did see that the girls had boxes sitting around and they were moving stuff about. I was hoping to see some 2/$22 signs laying around or something but I saw nothing of the sort. Both of the ladies working are familiar with my candle hoarding and I like to think they would have extended an invitation for me to come back tomorrow instead of "See ya Monday" if there were to be a candle sale, so I'm a little on the fence about a potential sale. I didn't outright ask. Maybe I should've? I suppose at this point, only time is going to tell. I like to think we'll have one before the end of August. It feels like it's been FOR-EV-ER since we've had one, and I know it's only lent to the fact that the new stuff is out ... and we are all dying to get our hands on it.

I DID see Blueberry Pumpkin Patch (which btw, smells like the blueberry pancakes I had for brekkie this am) was in store, and so are some of the mason jars like Pumpkin Caramel Latte. I was stoked and that has me that much more excited for a potential sale. The chaos that a 2/$22 would bring to my pockets is frightening but I want a 3 wick Marshmallow Fireside soooo bad. Maybe I'll get lucky. Tomorrow IS payday...

No comments:

Post a Comment