Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What does tomorrow bring?

Hi, hello. Gals and guys. Lovers of fragrance.

As you know, tonight is a floorset. I didn't see much while I was in tonight except for some cute decorations. Although, I believe Amber Blush is appearing tomorrow. 

Summer stuff is going on sale too. Look for a table or two in your store that will have stuff that is LEAVING. These include Malibu Heat, True Blue Spa Summer collection (stuff like malibu branded items), Summer Chill and whatever didn't sell off the ever moving $5 stand of wonders. I don't know the deets other than these items will be 50% off. My guess is through Labor Day weekend. So sadly, the stuff that was $5, will be MORE than it was. I presume whatever doesn't clear out will go back off the floor until SAS. 

The last of the items for Fall ought to be trickling out at this point. I saw some cute Halloween themed mini candle rings. One was a pumpkin and one was a bat. Sadly, no pictures! Pumpkin Carving, Pumpkin Hayride and Sweater Weather should be in stores now.

So that's the mini update for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment