Friday, August 9, 2013

Internet outages are AWESOME...not.

Hey guys! So it as it happens, my internet was down all day. It appears to be working again for the time being. I say that because apparently this happened a couple nights ago when I was at work too. 

So, a lot's going on. We lost one of our baby girls a couple nights ago when I was at work. She had been sick for a while and she finally left us Wednesday night. Sadface. 

On Facebook, B&BW is offering up a free Sweet or Sexy travel size lotion. 

 Good thru August 11th

I went over to B&BW and claimed my free Sexy Dahlia Rush just to try it out. To be clear, I don't really care much for either on bottle huff but it's free, so I thought why not at least give it a shot? I sure won't pay for it though. It kind of reminds me of like, Secret Wonderland and Dark Kiss. Like maybe their love child or something. There's some big floral notes in there, not thrilled about it, but it's not a terrible fragrance and actually smells pretty on my skin. I'm passing on the rest though. Bring me Fall traditions! So excited!

Now, what's in store for us? There was a candle sale rumoured for tomorrow, but that is not meant to be. I'm sure most everyone is aware by now, especially with the fact that my internet was out all day, I'm the last to know...LOL. We actually have a Buy 2, Get 1 Free ANYTHING in the store.


One day only. 

Also floating around out there is a $4 TMC coupon.

Good thru August 12th.

And that's a wrap for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment