Friday, August 30, 2013

Target Finds!

Hey guys. Took a trip to Target for some odds and ends. One of the burners (the only large one) on our stove decided to blow out on us so we decided to get some stuff that was easy for the next couple days until maintenance comes out. Oh the joys of being young and renting a flat! 

The joys of Fall! I found a couple interesting things whilst there! 

While I am not super huge on pop-tarts, every once in a while, why not? Pumpkin Pie say what?! I don't know if these were around last year, but I saw them when we were picking up PIC's S'mores ones. I couldn't resist. I don't know how good it's gonna taste but I'm willing to find out! I did not see the Eggo Waffles in Pumpkin Spice yet. Patiently awaiting those.

I don't pay much attention to candy corn as I am not largely a fan. However, I saw these and picked them up anyway. They actually taste pretty good, candy corn consistency aside. We also got a bag of Starburst ones. The pink ones are amazing, but PIC can have them.

Smelled the candle to pick this one out. It's got a pretty generic but nice apple/spice/Fall feel to it. It sort of reminds me of B&BW's Leaves but nowhere near as potent and in your face. 

That sums up my non-B&BW Target finds. Nothing overly special. I did get myself a new hand mixer though so I WILL be doing a ton of baking soon. I wonder if I ought to make myself another blog for cooking adventures. Things to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment