Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last day for candles.

Hey guys! As most of you are aware, B&BW has a 2/$22 candle sale this weekend only. Today's your last chance to grab those gorgeous Fall beauties at the sale price. Some of the candles aren't going to be out until Wednesday sadly. 

Yesterday and today, I got my last little bit. I had to have at least one Flannel and the only reason I got what I did today was ...

Applewood Bonfire! Tada! Stoked much? Why yes, yes I am! My usual store had them but I could only smell them and not buy. PIC went to a non-usual store while I cooked lunch up and they sold him the three pictured here. Ugh so good. For that crackling fire smell without the sweetness, this is where it's at. Amazing! Should've bought the box. Ugh, no, stop that thought. I will NOT go back and buy the other half, I will not.

I also traded in a spare Coconut Lime Breeze for the Aspen Caramel Woods. It smells like the Sandalwood Vanilla candle I got during the SAS. Interesting! I'm not overly thrilled with it but we'll see if my opinion changes upon wearing it. I sometimes get that way with scents. I'll go, oh hey, that's not so bad, or WHAT WAS I THINKING?! For ACW it was the only one that really even interested me. I have last year's SCP from the SAS preview where I nabbed them for $3 a piece and I already have SBW that I'm not over-joyed by but I'll wear it once in a while. So, ACW will get a review whenever I get in a Fall bodycare mood so be on the look out for that.

With that, I'm off to Busch Gardens for a family outing all paid for by work! Hurray!

PS - Last day for $6 Aromatherapy Body Wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment