Friday, August 30, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Hi, hi, hello, hello. I hope you all are doing well/having a safe weekend! 

I stopped in my local B&BW today to see the goodies and here's what I have to report!

50% Bins include:
Summer Chill
Forever Sunshine
Summer Twist
Fresh Picked (lotion/body care only, DOES include new ones!)
Sweet & Sexy (these didn't sell well I'm told.)
True Blue Spa summer care (Malibu branded items)
Malibu Heat
Pure Paradise (only online discounted)

Some items will leave the floor once this is said and done. I don't know about the Fresh Picked - that I sort of doubt because it just came out. Sweet and Sexy though, it's unclear. You might be able to find some of this stuff again at SAS, whatever was left in the back I am sure.

They've been running DOD and should do through the weekend. Yesterday was the wonderful $2.50 wallflower bulbs although I am told the decorative ones were pulled so I guess it was okay that I missed it. Today they are offering $2.50 hand soaps. Tomorrow, the candle sale starts back up and will last through Monday, 2/$22. So those ones that just hit the floor including Pumpkin Carving, Pumpkin Hayride, Applewood Bonfire and Sweater Weather will be up for the buying. I already got my Applewood Bonfire fix but I AM thinking of trading in my Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle after smelling the oil being used today in store and it was AWFUL! Bad enough that the manager got rid of it and used Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin instead. Even the customers were complaining that it stunk before the switch.

If you're heading out this weekend, don't forget the wonderful wonderful $10 off $30 coupons if you've been collecting or your surveys. I also got this one emailed to me yesterday and I know it was shared elsewhere but I will share anyhow:
Spend $10 and get a free item (up to $14.)
Anything. 
 Good thru Monday.

So I went, I saw, and I bought. 
PIC got the Energy Shampoo and claimed a free conditioner with the coupon above. I finally got around to getting Heirloom Cranberries because let's face it - I meant to buy it. So many times. And I ended up leaving with something else every single time. At $4 per item, I had to do it this time. One Forever Sunshine to compliment my set and two of my absolute most favourite scrub ever ever in existence because it's that good. It works wonders on my arms and legs and I'm sad to see it go but I'm sure it'll come back next summer and I made sure I had fifty bajillion of it before it left. 

The small glass tube on top of my fresh picked is the Amber Blush preview. Remember the Beautiful Day EDT preview? They are now doing it for Amber Blush. I mistranslated some info I got about it starting this week, clearly it was the preview. Apologies to anyone who may have gotten their hopes up on that. I'll be more careful.

ANYHOO, I tried it and I have to say I really like it. I always find the fragrances I am just not hyped for I end up adoring and the ones I think I'll like, I don't. Weird how it works. Anyway, it smells a little like Forever Red, but sweeter. I definitely get a berry scent off this, maybe a mature Sugar Berry Smash. Not as sickeningly sweet but grown up. I really like it and I look forward to buying it! I don't really buy signature that often when it's not on B3G3/B3G2 because I usually snag most of it free with coupons or buy it on clearance but I just might do!

Speaking of such things, B3G3 is going this weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment