Sunday, August 25, 2013

What's new?

Halloween Pocketbacs


 This one is listed under Small Candles.
 It is Leaves in a "Sweater Weather cable knit" jar clocking in at $18.00. A little pricy!

This guy is an oil warmer. I saw this in stores right about when all the owl stuff came out, surprised it took this long to hit the website! 

And now tidbits!

Word has it that the floorset slated for September 8th moved to August 28th. I'm confident something is going on that night so I would bet that word is right but don't hold me to it if something happens and it doesn't come to pass! The rest of the candles should be coming with it such as Applewood Bonfire, Sweater Weather, et al. I suspect Amber Blush won't be too far behind that either. 

Christmas candles should be hitting test stores soon. Rumour has it select test stores had some today. I can't confirm or deny, hence "rumour" but I can see it happening soon if it didn't already. By select stores, I don't know which ones, but I would bet Easton for certain. I just hate how Easton won't accept coupons of ANY sort through phone orders. 

 Forever Midnight should be previewing soon within the next week or so also. If I get a whiff, I'll definitely post what I think of it. Forever Red was already out when I began B&BW shopping so I missed all that hubub.

At any rate, that's all I have for now. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment