Monday, August 5, 2013

Small haul

Hey guys!

I went to B&BW today to see what change. The floor set looks really nice. They do have the Lemon Mint Leaf candle out too. I returned that one last Spring and no interest in trying it again. 

PIC got himself some hand soaps, and a couple candles, and I got a couple candles and some Fresh Picked Creams!

The Aspen Autumn Day soap is nice but the rest are his! Ha! He got himself a Farmstand Apple Mason jar and a Marshmallow Fireside.

I got the Autumn Day and Harvest Coffee Mason jars and the two Fresh Picked creams pictured above. I didn't see much else new though, except the Keep Calm And Carve On Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Hand Soap. They didn't have some of the Made In America soaps that are currently online such as the Seattle Hazelnut Latte. Just as well, I have plenty for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment