Monday, June 17, 2013

75% off smells better!

Ever have those fragrances you wouldn't touch beyond a whiff at full price but when they go on sale you buy them? Yeah I have a couple of those lately. I've been twice more to my local store since the SAS started. The 75% mystery bin doesn't seem to have anything else. There's still a bin with Eiffel mists, a bin with shimmer and shea, a bin with Wild Garden collection, and a couple bins dedicated to the Sweethearts collection.

Yesterday's haul.
Here we have Berry Flirt which I deemed the best out of the collection and took several whiffs to convince me into buying it. I don't know why but it just didn't excite me at all when it first came out. White Citrus is giftage, and I found one lonely Summertime Soda 4oz. sitting in the 50% candle selection. Mint Chocolate tipped my total to survey usage and thus concluding the day's buys.

Today's buys were the real deal. Secret Wonderland has gotten the 75% off sticker slapped to it and so has Bella Italy as of today. Venice Dolce Berry smelled great when I first bought the trial version of it but it left this weird, I don't know, film on me? I considered buying it yesterday but I put it back. Good thing too as I got it at a much better deal today! The SAs were commenting on how they saw me thinking about it yesterday and laughed a little about how I know how to get a good deal. Personally, I feel it's luck! Secret Wonderland is a fragrance I like but haven't bought more than a couple things of. I considered some day one of SAS but glad I waited. Featured here are a steal of a $3 body butter, a $7.37 EDT. Got a couple of glosses to push my total over again. Saved a whopping $90.01 and paid only $23 for today's goodies.

The EDT was the last one out (there's probably more in the back) and I've never gotten an EDT from B&BW before, so this is my first. I couldn't really pass it up. It still looked to me like Cherry Blossom and Midnight Pomegranate have not gone 75% off today (I wonder if they are doing it one scent per week based on how well they sold before SAS) unless I missed something. I came in when the doors opened and helped the manager take apart some of the 50% stuff they had missed on the boxes under the 75% flags.

A lot of the rarities seem to be gone at some stores now. I don't know if anymore stuff comes barreling from the back honestly. They implied that while they have stuff in the back, it's only to replenish what's already sitting out on the tables but who knows! Being as Summertime Soda and Eucalyptus Mint & Apple were NOT out day one at any of the three stores I visited! I'm not as familiar with how the stock for SAS goes as I'd like to be so I'll defer to the judgment of the more experienced folks.

Aromatherapy has gone back up to $6 for the ones on SAS special, and the regular ones being B2G1 still. As Father's day is over, the 2-in-1 body washes are no longer on special.

No comments:

Post a Comment