Friday, June 14, 2013

Second SAS Trip

Today was my second day visiting my local store in search of treasures. Today's haul is quite small. 

Found one lonely Paris In Bloom lotion mixed into the abyss of a box of Sparkling Blackberry Woods FFM. Only one in the 75% table. I had to dig through the Eiffel Tower box to find a matching spray and picked up a second Paris Nights since I realised I only got one when I have two gels and lotions. Typically Paris In Bloom wouldn't be my thing as I'm not largely a floral fan however this smelled like my grandma's small front garden and I couldn't help but take it with me. 

I tried to no avail to find a summer vanilla body wash of any kind so I just settled for a lotion. I think it'll make a good lazy day lotion! The mini candle pictured here is a little hard to see, but it's Winter. Only one in the store. I needed another $1 roughly to use my survey and this was the perfect addition to boost my total. 

The rest is typical fodder offered but at a steal of course. Looking forward to seeing what other treasures I can find tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment