Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A few finds!

A short day at work lends me some browsing time and I find a few things that are interesting, that I don't recall seeing before!

Coconut Vanilla: Lotion | Shower Gel | Fragrance Mist
I see this and a few others asked about frequently so that's why I'm suddenly reminded. Besides, of course I'd notice this being the big coconut fan that I am! I hope to see some of it sitting out at the SAS because I can't say I'd like to buy it without smelling first. I definitely don't like everything with coconut in it. Aruba Coconut smells absolutely awful to me!
Coconut Vanilla isn't on clearance for whatever reason, but it is part of B3G2

Also saw:
Velvet Tuberose: Lotion | Fragrance Mist
This is another one I'm not familiar with. I've seen the mist forever but I found the lotion today not in the 50% section despite being 50% off!

I don't recall seeing this one until yesterday. I know it was there at the start of winter SAS but it seems to have popped back up!

I may be late to the party but there they are! If I missed anything, I'm not surprised... I don't really ever look at the online exclusives. Oh. And apologies for only being links and no pictures. Ain't nobody got time for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment