Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A trip to the mall, Tampa style.

Today, I had a meeting at work (wha? a meeting at McDonald's you say?) and afterward, we decided to drive out to Tampa which is a good 20 miles from home. Matt has been promising to show me the International Mall there for a long time and on a whim we finally went! 

First stop was a mall that was pretty close by where I found some gems such as a French Baguette mini candle and a Coconut Vanilla body wash lumped in with Secret Wonderland. Dark Kiss was also present at this location. This had me wondering???

Next stop! We walked around the mall, looked at the Disney store where I saw an absolutely CUTE medium sized plush of Sorcerer Mickey. It was so damn cute. .__. 
We also looked at the Godiva store and I got so hungry looking at all the chocolate there. It was crazy. I was like a kid in a--well you know, where I was!

Lastly, I stopped by to the B&BW here and I saw TWO bins of Dark Kiss. Unsurprised, I started digging at the Secret Wonderland stuff, and found a travel size spray. It read Dark Kiss. Say what?! Let me just say I was EXCITED and a half! I picked up as many as I could to go with the gigantic stash of lotion and shower gel. Now I don't need to worry about trying for B3G3 for the FFM. I like the travel mists better anyway!

I circled the candles once but didn't look close enough. When I went by a second time looking for something to make me eligible for my coupon, I saw Summertime Soda looking at me, and Pizzeria. When I asked the SA closest to me if they had anymore Pizzeria in the back (Matt fell head over heels for it), she said no but she told me new Italian candles would be out after the sale. 
??? 
Preeetty sure Pizzeria was one to not make the cut.

Shopping trip successful? 

I went by closest local store just to see the candles and sure enough, they got a shipment of Dark Kiss in too. I'm betting a lot of stores got it! At $2.75 each, no shipping and able to use surveys, now's your chance to grab it! I didn't buy anything but I did get chatted up by the associates some. Nothing new unfortunately. I did ask one about the information I got in Tampa and she looked at me very strangely.

No comments:

Post a Comment