Monday, June 24, 2013

TBS/Aromatherapy

I thought I'd pop by my local B&BW, see how they were doing and get some long awaited buy/get specials. I went by to inspect the 75% off bins to see if anything interesting had cropped up. Nothing from what I've seen. Still a lot of Sweethearts, a little bit of Italy, some Wild Garden, Dark Kiss and a bunch of Black Amethyst shower gels. Pass. 

Cherry Blossom and Midnight Pom are still in the 50% off bins. Most of the soap is gone as are the candles. They still have the table with a bunch of wallflowers but they've already reassembled the B3G2 stuff with displays for Malibu Heat and Pure Paradise. It barely looks like SAS and you wouldn't be able to tell if it weren't for all the yellow banners! 

I mostly stopped by for the TBS and AT goodies though. So here's my haul. 
The $6 AT lotions were online only so I missed that one so that's what I was there for. I found a new appreciation for Spearmint as a whole so I am going to love this when I don't feel good I think. The total wasn't quite $30 so I picked up this spare Oakmoss Vetiver candle. My partner in crime liked it a lot. I however think it smells like old man cologne. 

For the TBS, it was mostly a stock up thing. I don't think words can describe how much I love the Malibu Smooth body scrub. Honestly. It works amazing on my upper arms and thighs where I get that annoying bumpy KP and it doesn't dry my skin out either. Helps that it smells absolutely amazing. My freebies are the sunscreen mist which I have been dying to try but never found room in my bag for when online shopping and another tub of the 60 second manicure as I am running low and needing to use it more often than I was due to work.

I suspect I may stock up on a couple more things before B2G2 ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment