Monday, June 17, 2013

Last minute

This evening, we had some chicken drumsticks that I roasted, with some veggies and pasta on the side. What do you want to do tonight? Oh, I don't know. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe the mall? Oh yeah, we were gonna go this week. So we went. This other mall is a lot further out than our usual and our not as usual. 

I went to my playground of course, B&BW and I started digging the 75% off bins. Immediately an SA walked up to me and started asking me if she could help me. I kindly replied, "No thanks, I'm just looking." I picked up a SBW lotion and FFM and walked to a different able. SA #1 picked up the TS SBW and tried to get me to buy them. I have plenty but thank you. Another SA wheeled out this cart with boxes and opened some, emptying their contents into the bins for all to grab. I looked up to see a box that read Dark Kiss on the side. All at once I went over to the table and SA #2 just smiled and I asked if she had the shower gels too. She said yes. Oh now I was in heaven! 

I've only just discovered Dark Kiss recently and thought I was doing well to have found my TS lotion and shower gel, meanwhile I looked at stuff that other folks were hauling from their stores and saw full sizes. Why couldn't I get that lucky? I went online, tried to order another full size set and the shower gel was sold out. To my great joy in this store, I grabbed as many as I could with one survey and sauntered away so that the crowd that closed in once they saw could take their pickings.

Savings were 109.00, paid $25.

I know it isn't really so much a rarity as it is a pain in the backside because of shipping and one of the items constantly being sold out. Now I'll just wait for B3G3 since $6 online exclusive will not be happening until  SAS is over and get 6 of the FFM and be done with it.

Stopped by McDonald's on the way home to get a Dulce de Leche shake. Holy mother of sweetness batman. Good but so sickingly sweet! Hmm. Movie time I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment