Thursday, June 20, 2013

A few finds.

Went to check out my local store to see if any other goodies might be roaming around, but it would seem that my usual store has been quite busy and wiped. That said I did come away with a couple of things still.

Small haul this time.

Most of Venice Dolce Berry left there is lotion, and the TMC pictured above was the last one. I heard that the shower gel works well with Sparkling Blackberry Woods and I DID get some SBW through the sale and wasn't able to get a gel for it. The SBW items pictured above actually were brought back out to the sales floor when I was looking at the Aromatherapy stuff. I saw an SA taking them back out and I went over, asked her if those were up for grabs and she said "yes, someone returned it", so I fished it out of the empty box she put it in. I kicked myself for not getting the last lotion at a different store so I consider that great timing.

I tried Bergamot Coriander and was not fond of it. At all. It just had an unpleasant smell to me and it was very, very strong. So I passed. 

I sprayed the SoP onto one of those papers and wandered around with it. It smelled quite nice so I got one. But I still can't find a lotion or shower gel. Sadness. Guess I'll have to hit eBay for it. Or figure out what works well with it. Maybe Pink Chiffon?

My store's also really low on candles and they're not sure if more's coming in. The Destinations candles seem to be dwindling down as well. There's like, 4 of them left at my store plus the small 4 oz. ones. It looks like it might be going away, quietly at that. I didn't ask though. 

SAS is getting quieter and quieter. I may visit one of my further out locations once more to see how their stock looks but it's looking like this is a wrap for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment