Thursday, June 20, 2013

Miscellaneous Specials

Looking at the website and in stores I've noticed that there are a few specials on things that aren't advertised very loudly as being on sale so here's a (small) list for the record, and your benefit!

Online:
Mason Jar Handsoaps: $6
Mason Jar Candles: $9
Ocean Men's Shave Cream: $5.50 (this may be offered in stores as well, haven't looked)
Signature Collection Hair Care: $4

In store:
Malibu Beach Pedicure Foot Cream: $5
Select Travel Size Aromatherapy: 50% off (don't expect to find matching items except in shampoo/conditioner)
Select Lip Gloss/Wands: 50% off

These are all I've found for now, if I see more I'll add them as I find them. 

I noticed again that some prices have gone up whilst looking online, such as the retiring Aromatherapy and returning for SAS ones are $6.50 when they WERE $6 and probably ARE still $6 in stores. 

Still ongoing specials:
B3G2 Signature Collection 
B2G1 Free True Blue Spa
B2G1 Free Aromatherapy (doesn't include clearanced items)
B2G1 Free C.O. Bigelow
25% off select gift sets

No comments:

Post a Comment