Friday, June 7, 2013

Small Candle, a study briefly continued.

This evening I decided to light the Strawberry Picnic 4 oz. I featured as part of a first timer with this size in candle. I chose this one because it gave me more trouble and I burned it less. It gave a nice, even wax pool tonight, no maintenance necessary but the throw wasn't that good this time! Shame. Perhaps a smaller room is in order for the scent. 

Two hours in. I realised after taking the photo AND putting it out that I should've gotten a normal side shot of it but oh well. It's burning nicely in this photo and didn't take the initial four hours that the start up did. Nice! I'll pick it back up tomorrow I think.

In not small candle news, my 3 wick White Barn Summer candle is disappointing me and has since first burn. It'll give me an even wax pool but the flames are tiny and the wax is turning slightly funky. I have to keep draining out some of the wax to keep it going. I have another one but I'm thinking of exchanging the both of them honestly. The throw isn't that great either. Oh well. First world wax addict problems, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment