Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SAS haul + tidbits

Well, I was hoping my package that is roaming the city would be delivered by the time that I got in but that's alright! Spanned three stores (all regulars, no outlets or tests) and got some loot to show for it. I say some, but really it means I just kind threw stuff in the bag and ended up paying for it and walking out. 

Some of these scents I'd never smelled before. I took a chance with Dark Kiss via online ordering and when I happened upon the 75% off bin, I found the two travel sized ones adorning my Apple Crumble candles in the photo above. Also quickly shoved Paris Nights and Love Love Love into my bag. I smelled them after putting them into the safety of my shopping bag. My closest local store was extremely busy and there were a few people snapping up what they could of the aforementioned scents so my preferred method was grab first, smell later. I am pleasantly surprised with Dark Kiss and will be keeping the ones I ordered too. Originally I thought, okay, $3 for this, can't pass it up and I'm sure SOMEONE will like it if I don't but alas, I do! They had an extreme, disgusting abundance of Black Amethyst which almost made it to my bag when they did the sneak peek but I'm glad it didn't. PASS!

The Lemon Vanilla was from another store. Quite the basic scent. I wasn't sure on lemon body care but it's nice and I'm sure I'll enjoy it! I also took a whiff of Coconut Vanilla whilst there since I also have a ritual of it on it's way to me today too. Reminds me of Vanillatini. Either way, I'll enjoy it.

Some of the wallflower fragrance units are going for $3 right now too so I got a lemon one. Be careful with the wallflower 2-packs. Some people are too rough with them/some have leaks. I got home with Caribbean Escape to find oil all over the bottom of the bag and the container. That's a swap for sure. And while I'm thinking about wallflowers, mine had Marshmallow Fireside ... dammit I kick myself for not grabbing one.

The Aromatherapy Classics did nothing for me sadly. Bergamot Coriander was okay but I prefer Orange Ginger so I passed. Sandalwood Rose was just okay but not great either.

Worth noting: I was informed that the TBS face masks are going bye bye after this so if you're a fan of the Green Tea Fizzy, Pumpkin, or Blackberry Peel, get them now. I hope I heard wrong but if not, 50% isn't so bad of a deal anyway right? The blackberry mask is the only thing that'll work for my problematic face!

Most of this was done via survey. Free items were: MH Leg Shine, PP 2-in-1 scrub (that's giftage for someone who likes it.).

 Keep checking your stores though ... mine told me that they had NEVER had so much stuff in the back for SAS before.

No comments:

Post a Comment