Monday, June 17, 2013

White Barn Summer

White Barn Summer ... little, lighter cousin of Eucalyptus Mint. Already on clearance. I can't say I'm all that surprised though. While this candle has a nice scent, it'd be great if you could smell it better, or you know, if it'd burn better.
I was excited to get this one home to burn it but it was problem from first burn. The flames usually sit sort of low. If I move the candle slightly, the flames heighten but then they'll go back down after a few minutes. I had to keep dumping wax out of this over and over. It takes absolutely forever to pool completely and sometimes won't at all. And it's got virtually no throw unless you're right next to it.

Admittedly I've seen much worse as far as bad burning candles go, just look at Facebook and you'll see plenty of it! But it might as well be unscented

Sadly, this isn't a repurchase. I don't have very good luck out of White Barn candles thus far with the exception of Eucalyptus Mint.

No comments:

Post a Comment