Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In which there is a 3 day grace period.

I really love the 3 day grace period that B&BW honours. I had the free fragrance mist coupon with any purchase and took it to the mall to load up on some goodies. I can't deny that I have quite a collection of sprays as is but I figure it can't hurt to have a few lot of some of the stuff that's limited time only *cough*malibuheat*cough* The rest are gifts. What can I say? I HATE Sweet Pea. :)

Spent around $12 and came away with over $140 in goodies! Oh I love it. ♥ 
Made some of the purchase some pocket bacs since they finally have the new ones like Paws For Raspberry, which to me smells a bit like TBS Raspberry. I found a scent mate! I try not to use conflicting pocket bacs with my scents for the day. I'm weird like that I guess but to me, slathering on a Twisted Peppermint pocket bac whilst wearing Malibu Heat ... yeech. I did it earlier today because I'm ODing on hand sanitizer right now as something nasty is going around. Not the best result I'll say.

 Next stop, SAS.
Keep calm, and do your surveys, ladies (and gentlemen!).

PS - Coupon can still be used tomorrow if your store will honour the 3 day grace period on it! (Some stores only do bouncebacks. Call ahead before you go!)
In case you missed it, the mates to this one are in this post. Happy shopping, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment